What we do for her…. we do for him
Browse the selection of the most popular male treatment choices for men…
NOTE: We can also tailor virtually any women’s treatment or luxurious package just for you! Including; Tanning, Facials, Massage and Nail Care.
Male treatments including tanning, facials, waxing and body treatments are becoming increasingly popular and why not!
Pamper Me offers a variety of Male Treatments to suit everyone’s individual needs.
We have listed some of the reasons our clients have waxing treatments:
- Swimmers / Cyclists / Athletes – hairless skin has an advantage of comfort and performance.
- Body Builders / Models / Dancers / Strippers / Wrestlers – a smooth body significantly improves muscle definition & is easier on the eye.
- Piercing & Tattoos – waxing displays them to their full potential.
- Enhances Sexual Pleasure – hair free environment can increase your sensitivity.
- Personal Preference – waxing results in a clean, smooth look and feel that many people prefer.
Chest or Back
Male Brazilian – 1st
Male Brazilian – before week 5
Waxing Aftercare Advice
Waxing Aftercare Advice
It is important to look after the waxed area for the first 24-48 hours, follow our advice below to minimize complications.
- Keep the waxed area clean and avoid both friction and heat during the first 24-48 hour period after treatment. Please be aware the following should be followed: No saunas, hot tubs or steam rooms
- No tanning including sunbathing, sunbeds and fake tan
- No hot baths or showers but washing with cool or lukewarm water is fine
- Washing with an antibacterial skin wash or adding a cup of Dead Sea salts (Epson) to your bathwater will help prevent any infection over the next few days.
- No sport, gym work or other exercise
- No sexual activity
- Do not touch the waxed area unless hands have been washed
- A antiseptic cream can be applied to the treated area for the 2 days after treatment, ensure hands have been washed before doing so
- Avoid swimming and chlorinated water
- Do not apply deodorants, body spray, powders, lotion or other products to the area other than those which your therapist has recommended
- Wear clean underwear and avoid friction from tight clothing To prevent ingrown hairs starting a few days after your appointment gently scrub the skin 3 times a week in the bath or shower. Moisturising the skin is recommended to keep the skin supple and help new hairs to grow through normally. It is normal to notice a small amount of re-growth a week or so after the waxing. It may take up to 4-6 treatments for your hair to get used to a growth cycle that gives best results. To maintain a smooth appearance we recommend regular waxing every 4-5 weeks.
Follow Pamper Me:
9am-3pm by appointment