Careers @ Pamper Me MediSpa
Are you ready to push your own limits?
Pamper Me MediSpa is not for the faint hearted or those looking for the soft option in the beauty industry. We are a strong team of professionals who are totally committed to our careers, our clients and our community.
We are a local hot spot of amazing, creative and highly talented people with an incredible shadow crew who help us achieve our passion and drive for excellence in everything that we do.
Our standards are second to none.
If you are ready to take on the challenge and join one of New Zealand’s leading MediSpa’s and you are prepared to do what it takes to make that happen… then read on.
As part of your discovery process I invite you to take a good look at our website. It will give you some insight into the scale and depth of care, skill and expertise that we provide to our clients.
I expect you to know your stuff and to be ready to work hard and play hard when the time is right. I will never do or ask you to do anything that I have not already done myself. I started exactly where you are. Today I have an amazing business, a fantastic team of passionate, spirited and skilled therapists who provide the very best that they can every day.
Entry Requirements and
Capabilities check list;
Must hold a New Zealand recognised Qualification in Beauty Therapy Level 5 minimum
Ability to work in New Zealand
Available for Late nights and Saturday roster
Responsible to: Medi Spa Manager
- To perform a high standard of beauty therapy treatments and service as instructed through training.
- To be part of a motivated, friendly and caring team.
- To achieve personal and team sales targets.
- To attend team meetings and education.
- To be all you can be.
- Effective team member.
- Complete all apprentice correspondence study for HITO on time.
- Keep up to date with policy and procedure developments and change.
- Efficient client file cards / database information.
- To be punctual.
- Confirm client appointments.
- Client Follow-up.
- To focus on current promotions and salon diary of events
- Keep informed; Participate positively in the team Facebook page for personal and professional growth. (position requirement)
- Excellent customer care.
- To have exceptional grooming and hygiene.
- To contribute to the high standards of cleanliness and presentation of the business.
- To treat a client as you would expect to be treated.
- To be an honest, open communicator.
- To have positive body language.
- To believe you are an expert in beauty therapy as you grow and learn.
- Respect and honour your contractual obligations.
- Aim high; Achieve personal sales and service targets.
- Completion of any sales, incentive paper work.
- To phone clients to generate additional appointments via promotion.
- To concentrate on selling through the current product or treatment promotion.
- Establish accurate file cards/database records.
- To offer the service of rebooking to all clients.
- Introduce new/existing clients to the salon/new services/product
- Housekeeping – complete cleaning rosters to standards.
- Retouch/redesign displays where necessary.
- Additional paperwork as requested.
The changing face of beauty in NZ we are committed to providing the environment, products and services that nourish natural beauty to emerge from within.
We are looking for a Rising Star to join our team and would love to hear your story…..
So please include at least two references with your CV and take a few minutes to consider and complete the following questions:
Follow Cosmetic Creations:
*every second saturday of the month
9am - 6.30pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 6.30pm
9am - 5pm
8.30am - 3pm