Responsible to: Medi Spa Manager
- To perform a high standard of beauty therapy treatments and service.
- To be part of a motivated, friendly and caring team.
- To achieve personal and team sales targets.
- To attend team meetings and education.
- To live and breath the business culture.
- Effective team member
- Complete all apprentice correspondence & study in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with policy and procedure development
- Efficient client file cards / database information management
- To be punctual
- Maintain & nurture positive team and client relationships
- Client Follow-ups
- To focus on current promotions and salon diary of events
- Participate positively in the team and business Facebook pages for personal and professional growth and marketing
- Excellent customer care
- To have exceptional grooming and hygiene
- To contribute to the high standard of cleanliness and presentation of the business
- To treat a client as you would expect to be treated
- To be an honest, open communicator
- To have positive body language
- Investment in self growth and professional development
- Respect and honor your contractual obligations
- Set Goals to achieve personal sales and service targets (KPIs)
- Active incentive and sales planning (Power Booking)
- Support Leads: Phone clients, promotional planning, Upselling and Cross selling support
- Accurate file cards/database record keeping
- Introduce new/existing clients to the salon/new services/product
- Provide a professional service of high standard, exceeding clients expectation
- Housekeeping – meeting business, industry and H&S standards
- Ambiance: Retouch/redesign displays where necessary
- Treatment room management
- Salon Support were needed
- Customer Service
- Support a positive team culture at all times (employment requirement)
Hold a New Zealand recognised Qualification in Beauty Therapy Level 5 or equivalent
Ability to work in New Zealand
Available for Late nights and Saturday roster
Ready for a career pathway beyond the basics
VISION MISSION VALUES
Our business culture is the foundation to our teams success;
Would you like the opportunity to work with a team of professionals, invested in their clients, their team and their community
You love providing exceptional customer service and provide the ultimate experience
You want a career pathway to success, with opportunities, while mastering your craft
You love to share your gift by supporting up and coming Therapists
You are excited about professional development and the opportunity to join our training program
You enjoy and foster a positive work environment where you feel welcomed, supported and encouraged
You want to be rewarded for hard work with an achievable Bonus and Commission structure
You appreciate communication, regular check ins and strong workplace culture
You love challenges and set goals
You are excited to work in an Award Wining Clinic
You are prepared to do what it takes to make your dreams become reality
You thrive in a team that is impowering, supportive, kind and compassionate
We are thrilled to be in a position to expand our team as our business grows.
If reading this excites you, then we would love the opportunity to connect with you! If not, we would love your assistance spreading the word.
Can you visualise yourself here? If so, we invite you to complete the online application below.