Terms & Conditions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Prepare for parking challenges, especially in summer and during school holidays. This will ensure you have enough time to complete any consultation forms, change, and enjoy the full pampering experience including the Lounge. If you are late then the duration of your appointment may be reduced accordingly. Please respect the spa environment. We aim to provide a relaxed, quiet, and professional environment for every client. Please put cell phones on silent or turn them off. If you bring children to your appointment, please inform staff at time of booking so you are not scheduled during relaxation treatments. NOTE; No food or drink in the MediSpa unless provided by the staff. Please ensure children have parent supervision at all times and consider other clients with noise and electronic devise use. We are a family friendly salon, but encourage you to schedule appointments when children can be supervised by family or friends. This supports your treatment time being YOU TIME and the therapist can complete your appointment/treatment without distractions.
A gift voucher is a great way to introduce someone to the benefits of a Pamper Me MediSpa experience. Your friend or family member has invested valuable money into your gift. Please read our voucher policies carefully so you are clear on our voucher terms & conditions and can make the most of your gift voucher.
Terms and Conditions
- Please mention your voucher when booking your appointment.
- Vouchers must be presented on arrival for your appointment.
- Subject to clause 19; vouchers are valid for four months from date of issue.
- There are no extensions for expired gift vouchers.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed if there is appointment time available. Please think ahead for scheduling your booking as we may not be able to accommodate the day or time you request – especially when it is days away from your voucher expiring. The non-availability of an appointment time will not warrant an extension of the expiry date.
- In the case of an appointment cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled appointment a cancellation fee of 20% of the treatment cost will be charged against the gift voucher.
- Failure to attend your booked appointment will result in the full value of the treatment booked being deducted from the value of the voucher.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for salon treatments and services and product purchases at normal retail price only.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers cannot be put towards account credit.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for further or alternative vouchers, irrespective of the intended recipient.
- Vouchers are non-transferable. They must be redeemed by the named recipient of the voucher.
- Loyalty rewards are not redeemable for voucher redemption or purchases.
- Vouchers may be used to purchase full cost treatments only. They may not be used to purchase salon specials or promotions.
- Bookings made on the basis of sponsorship or reward vouchers cannot be rescheduled. If you do not make attend the scheduled appointment then the sponsorship or reward voucher shall be void.
- Vouchers delivery; free by normal post (3-10 working days NZ) or for $5.50 we can courier the voucher to you (allow 2-5 working days NZ). *Please ask us about international delivery
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed in the period from 11 December to 24 December. The period from 11 December to 24 December shall not be included in calculating the expiration of four months in terms of clauses 3 and 4 herein.
- Vouchers cannot be used to book appointments after 5 pm.
- We ask that you respect our voucher conditions.
Confirmation & Cancellation Policies
When you choose schedule an appointment with us, you are making a commitment to attend your allocated time. We are also committing to having the time, staff, equipment and room ready to assist you. Please respect that we may have turned other clients away to hold your appointment time for you. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment. This gives us the ability to pamper others and adjust your appointment time to be more suitable for you.
- We will confirm your appointment booking with a text message or email. This is a courtesy reminder only, please do not depend on this.
- Please txt back “yes” to automatically confirm your booking, this will ensure your therapist is 100% ready for you.
- Please be aware that we require credit card details to confirm some of our bookings. Whether credit card details are required will be at the discretion of management in respect of all bookings but shall invariably be required for significant treatments of a high value or for treatments exceeding two hours in duration.
- We require 24 hours cancellation notice.
- Subject to clause 7 herein, Cancellations under 24 hours will result in 20% charge of the value of booked appointment applied to your account or the client forfeiting their 50% deposit paid at the time of booking online.
- We require up to a 50% deposit to be paid upon scheduling an online appointment. This is a non-refundable deposit which will be redeemed at the time of your treatment.
- No shows and cancellations within two hours of the time bookings are scheduled will result in the client forfeiting their 50% deposit. This fee is for the appointment time that is not able to be rebooked at such short notice.
- Please note reschedules may require a non-refundable deposit.
- Please contact us via email at email@example.com or call the salon on (07) 868 7058.
- This cancellation fee will not apply if we can move your appointment to an earlier time or day.
- Please ensure you allow time for your arrival, or your treatment maybe be shortened in consideration for the next client.
Talk to your therapist about becoming a VIP client for all your beauty needs including skin therapy, nails care and beauty therapy. VIP clients are eligible to receive loyalty rewards that can be redeemed for discounts on salon treatments. Terms and conditions apply. Loyalty rewards cannot be used to purchase, or part purchase, products or already discounted treatments such as salon promotions. Loyalty rewards can be used to purchase, or part purchase, full cost treatments only. Loyalty rewards are not accumulated on treatment courses or bulk packages (both being multiple treatments purchased at a discounted per treatment rate) due to their already significant discounts.
If you are an employee of the Waikato District Health Board (WDHB), you are able to redeem a 10% discount on Beauty Maintenance Treatments when you present your Employee Identification – Photo ID at each appointment. Visit His & Hers for the beauty treatment menu.
Salon Complaints Policy
The Pamper Me MediSpa policy is to ensure that every client is 100% satisfied with their service or treatment before they leave the Salon. Salon process is to ask all clients if they are happy with their treatment or quality of service before they leave the Salon. This ensures that we can manage any potential issues, concerns or questions in real time.
Should any client complain about the service or quality of work they have received in the salon then we will assess the work and will redo or remedy the work if in the opinion of management this is warranted and in reasonable time.
*Prices, Services and Salon hours may change without notification
Follow Cosmetic Creations: