What we do for her…. we do for him
Browse the selection of the most popular male treatment choices for men…
NOTE: We can also tailor virtually any women’s treatment or luxurious package just for you! Including; Facials, Massage and Nail Care.
Pamper Me Facial - MORE FM
Pamper Me Feet - MORE FM
Pamper Me - More FM
Pamper Me Treatment
Male treatments including facials, waxing and body treatments are becoming increasingly popular and why not!
Pamper Me offers a variety of Male Treatments to suit everyone’s individual needs.
We have listed some of the reasons our clients have waxing treatments:
- Swimmers / Cyclists / Athletes – hairless skin has an advantage of comfort and performance.
- Body Builders / Models / Dancers / Strippers / Wrestlers – a smooth body significantly improves muscle definition & is easier on the eye.
- Piercing & Tattoos – waxing displays them to their full potential.
- Enhances Sexual Pleasure – hair free environment can increase your sensitivity.
- Personal Preference – waxing results in a clean, smooth look and feel that many people prefer.
Whether you think the bush is back or skin is in, we would like to introduce the natural skincare and haircare for up top, down there, and everywhere in between.
Formulas to soothe and smooth skin to treat and prevent ingrown hair, with the cleanest natural, non-toxic ingredients for your most intimate areas.
Specifically designed for pubic hair areas, chest, underarms, back and beard!
Banish bumps and redness, stubble cream to minimize prickly stubble and clear pores, Silk Scrub to buff away dead skin cells. Try the Ingrown Eliminator serum-soaked finger mitt soothes irritation and eradicates bumps!
Fur Shave Cream with maximum glide and zero razor burn, daily, weekly, or whenever. This moisturizing shave cream has a satin soft finish and a whipped, featherlight texture, for fewer ingrowns, bumps, and irritations.
Use the fur oil for the beard! Keep hair supple and clear of irritation.
FOR UP TOP, DOWN THERE AND EVERYWHERE IN BETWEEN
NOW AVAILABLE AT PAMPER ME MEDISPA
THE SHED - FRESHfeet & MANicure
HAND & FOOT CARE JUST FOR HIM
MANtained Express MANicure $50.00
MANtained Express PEDicure $50.00
ROUGHaz – Alkaline Resurfacing $100.00
THE SHED - MANskin
FACIALS JUST FOR HIM
Mens- Nutritional Facial – 45min $130.00
Mens- Nutritional Facial – 60min $160.00
THE SHED - MANscaping
NEARLY ANYTHING CAN BE WAXED …… JUST ASK!
Eyebrow Groom $30.00
1/2 Chest OR 1/2 Back $45.00
Full Chest OR Full Back $65.00
Full Leg & Speedo $99.00
Full Leg $
1/2 Leg $48.00
Neck & Collar $35.00
Patch Wax $25.00 +
Male Brazilian – 1st $95.00
Male Brazilian – before week 5 $75.00
When booking online
LOOK for the treatment description ………………………..THE SHED – (followed by the treatment name)
This means your therapist knows that your waxing treatment is booked in THE SHED! A treatment room, perfect for men!
Waxing Aftercare Advice
Waxing Aftercare Advice ……. this is important stuff!
It is important to look after the waxed area for the first 24-48 hours, follow our advice below to minimize complications.
- Keep the waxed area clean and avoid both friction and heat during the first 24-48 hour period after treatment. Please be aware the following should be followed: No saunas, hot tubs or steam rooms
- No tanning including sunbathing, sunbeds and fake tan
- No hot baths or showers but washing with cool or lukewarm water is fine
- Washing with an antibacterial skin wash or adding a cup of Dead Sea salts (Epson) to your bathwater will help prevent any infection over the next few days.
- No sport, gym work or other exercise
- No sexual activity
- Do not touch the waxed area unless hands have been washed
- A antiseptic cream can be applied to the treated area for the 2 days after treatment, ensure hands have been washed before doing so
- Avoid swimming and chlorinated water
- Do not apply deodorants, body spray, powders, lotion or other products to the area other than those which your therapist has recommended
- Wear clean underwear and avoid friction from tight clothing To prevent ingrown hairs starting a few days after your appointment gently scrub the skin 3 times a week in the bath or shower. Moisturising the skin is recommended to keep the skin supple and help new hairs to grow through normally. It is normal to notice a small amount of re-growth a week or so after the waxing. It may take up to 4-6 treatments for your hair to get used to a growth cycle that gives best results. To maintain a smooth appearance we recommend regular waxing every 4-5 weeks.