Tattoo Removal Consultation $50
Tattoo Removal – Treatment 1 $309+
Tattoo Removal – Additional Follow Up Treatments from $249+
PhiRemoval Package 3 treatments $699+
Body Tattoo Removal POA
Examples of PhiRemoval indications are:
- PMU or tattoo looks old fashioned
- PMU or tattoo is of poor quality
- pigment migration
- the client is not satisfied with the shape
- unwanted pigment evolution
- social causes
- operations, injections
- unevenly introduced pigment
- uneven depth
- the shape is not drawn before the procedure
- strict or very rounded inner corners of the eyebrows
- use of titanium dioxide-based camouflage
What are PhiRemoval advantages;
- Doesn’t cause neurosis
- Tissue heals quickly
- removed pigment and its quantity is easily visible
- it ‘cleans’ the lips like no other
- product before,
- there is no long term post procedural redness or atrophic structure.
How does it work?
A specialist tattoo removal tool is used in a similar way as tattooing or micro pigmentation. A tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after
drawing the original tattoo ink out, moving upwardly through the skin, the crust containing tattoo ink is formed over the treated area in the next few days. As the skin is healing, even more unwanted tattoo ink gets drawn out and
the crust starts to peel off naturally, extracting more unwanted tattoo ink. You are likely to have a secondary crust can occur.
After the procedure and for as long as you have the crust on the skin, keep the treated area dry.
Removal of the tattoo doesn’t end after one treatment. It takes more than one procedure to remove everything you are not satisfied with, but the first results are immediately visible.
The treatment is targeting removal of the outer layers of the epidermis, usually there are no traces or scars because the base layer cells of the epidermis are able to regenerate completely. Clients health and After Care of the treated area will determine the healing process and end result.
A home care kit is provided at every treatment; in this kit is everything you need to manage the wound healing process. Do not use any other products during the first week post treatment.
Follow Cosmetic Creations:
*every second saturday of the month
9am - 6.30pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 6.30pm
9am - 5pm
8.30am - 3pm